Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Fishing Buddies



My friends, the Comptons, took pity on me and took me fishing yesterday! I was so excited to be going. As you can see I caught a fish -- more than one actually -- this is small but there were some keepers. I can't thank them enough for inviting me to go along. I was going to call Joe Compton my "fishing fairy godfather" but I didn't think he would like that -- so let's just say he was a great captain of the boat (the boat has no name by the way) and a great sport to take me along. I promised Suzanne I wouldn't post any photos of her -- so here is Joe and my catch! Thanks again.

2 comments:

Carol Moore said...

I'm so glad you got to go fishing! Thanks to the Comptons for making it happen for you. I hope you get to go again soon.

Melanie Daryl said...

Good for you, Kris! Isn’t it a nice feeling to catch fish? Hehe. By the way, was that your first time? I do hope it’s not gonna be your last fishing experience. You will evn enjoy fishing even more as you catch more fish. Take it as a challenge. Hehe. Send my regards to your generous friends, Kris!