Thursday, August 23, 2012

Foggy days

Those "foggy days" keep coming. It's bad because I never really know when to expect them. Last week, I went to go play golf with my husband. On the way to the golf course I couldn't remember where we were going. I didn't say anything at the time, because I knew that eventually we would get somewhere, right? I did realize we were at a golf course though when we arrived. My husband paid and my husband handed me the scorecard since I'm always the one that keeps score -- or at least I try. I couldn't figure out where to put our names on the scorecard. I kept having to ask my husband "how this thing worked". He helped me through it. Once we were on the golf course, it wasn't very good. I couldn't concentrate, had to ask my husband what club to use. I couldn't keep track of the way the game was going. Needless to say, I had a very high score that day! But today, we went golfing again and things were much better === my score wasn't that much better, but my day wasn't so foggy! I guess I should be grateful I can still walk the course and enjoy the exercise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and love reading it. Also, I am lucky to share your birthday- October 9th! God bless!

David Besnette said...

Kris, you have a great attitude - regardless of the score, just enjoying being out there and doing what you are doing. It sounds like you have a wonderfully supportive husband too.
I just "happened upon" your blog - and I have put it in my rss reader. I am sure your blog is really helpful to those in the same boat.
Here's to many future golf outings for you!