Monday, June 18, 2012

New House!

Father's Day in Atlanta with Jen and Alan

Here is a photo of Alan and Jen with the dads, and then with the moms.


They just bought a new house in Atlanta. we went over yesterday to see the house for the first time. We had seen the outside, but they just closed this week so they just got the keys. The photos I'm posting here are from the posting of the house when it was for sale. It's a beautiful house and I know they will enjoy fixing it up and making it a home.





I have always wanted a screened in back porch -- so their screened in porch is
where I am going to be most of the time when I visit!
The previous owners had a baby grand piano, but Jen's mom and dad have a baby grand piano they are giving Alan and Jen so I would think it may go in the same place.

I attempted to make a cake that "looked" like their house --it wasn't great, but it wasn't good enough to show here but it served the purpose long enough for us to cut into it.


2 comments:

Carol Moore said...

I know Alan and Jennifer will be very happy in their new home. It certainly is beautiful with a wonderful back yard. And, now maybe we can hope for some children to fill the house. Sorry Alan and Jennifer, I couldn't resist. :o)

cedrict said...

What a beautiful home. I'm sure Alan and Jennifer will really enjoy it. Great pictures!