Sunday, March 04, 2012

New month

Yes, it has definitely been awhile since I posted. I have had so many things to post, just haven't been able to get them down into intelligible words for this post.

Just returned from Nashville Tennessee where I was at the SEC Women's basketball tournament. Our team didn't do too well, but it was a nice trip just the same. Thanks to my "keepers" while I was there -- Ralph didn't take the trip with me but I have great friends who watch out for me. I appreciate that so much.

I've had a lot of comments on the blog lately. Some I have posted, others not. I'm glad this is helping some or at least prompts some to ask some good questions and seek the answers. With ths disease you have to be dilligent as your doctos sometimes aren't. It shouldn't be that way but it is.

I've had several requests for speaking engagements coming up and I appreciate that. Bringing a personal perspective to this does add a different dimensions than most speakers can bring. If that helps to bring another side of the story to many, that's good. We need to do all we can to bring attention to Alzheimers.

No comments: