Sunday, October 09, 2011

Interesting Day

It's been an interesting day for me. I always get up early each morning and go out and get the paper. Usually, still dressed in my pajamas with my robe on. Today, I went out to get the paper and then I went and got in my car. I have no idea how long I sat in my car, but eventually I realized that I should be in the house since I didn't have my keys.

That was kind of a sign to me that I probably needed to stay inside today and not venture too far away from the house without someone with me.

Kind of a bummer, when it is also your birthday.

2 comments:

Inge said...

Congratulations, I hope you will have a nice birthday!
My fear is always that my dad will go out for a walk when he really should stay inside or not leave the house without someone accompanying him ....

Sheri said...

I hope you had a good day anyway.Thank you for sharing your thoughts and all the work you do with Alzheimer's.

Sheri