Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Busy Time

It's been a busy time -- we just returned from Florida, and I'm headed to Atlanta for a few days and then off to DC to the Political Action Summit the Alzheimer's Association is having. I'm doing it pretty much alone (traveling alone) but since my wonderful son in Washington DC I know he will look out for me. I need to remember to pace myself though as I get so tired so quickly.

I'm anxious to get to DC to see many of my Alzheimer's friends -- I "talk" to them a lot over email but it will be nice to see everyone and see how they are doing. And, the staff is so great and accommodating that it will be nice to see them as well. Our state delegation will be heading to Capitol Hill on Tuesday to see our legislators and to ask for more money for research. There is so much more to be done.

I'll try to post while I'm away.

No comments: