Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays

to everyone. I've been a bit stressed out this week so needless to say it hasn't been a good week for me. I guess it is anticipation of the holidays, Alan being home and all the "extra stuff" around the house. Had major panic attacks while out trying to run some errands this week -- too many people for me and I was out later than I usually am. Have to stick to that routine you know.

But, I haven't really planned much while Alan is home and he won't be home that long, so it won't be much of a problem. I have help if I need it and knowing that makes it easier.

I do wish everyone a great holiday season. I've enjoyed getting your cards and letters at this time of the year-- I really love hearing what is going on with everyone.

Have a great one!

3 comments:

karen said...

I hope you get everything done that needs doing . Glad you have help. Get some much needed rest and Merry Christmas.

Alzheimer's Disease Support said...

Merry Christmas to you to from the friends and staff at Alzheimer's Disease Support!

trish said...

Kris:

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Love,
Trish