Monday, June 08, 2009



My niece took this photo of her dad (my brother) with her four month old son Oliver, when my brother was in the hospital. Thought it turned out well, so I wanted to share it.
Weekend was kind of slow. It's already getting hot here so we are having to adjust our lifestyle a little bit. It's not fun going out in the heat in the afternoon. My son and daughter-in-law spent the weekend in Boston at Jennifer's sister's graduation from MIT. Congratulations Christine!
Enjoyed watching Roger Federer win the French Open. I think the whole crowd was rooting for him. I also enjoyed watching native Athenian Tituss Burgess perform on the Tony Awards last night. Tituss has been involved with musical theatre for so long here in Athens and for quite some time in New York. He was featured in the Guys and Dolls performance last night. We are going to meet Jennifer and Alan in New York later on in the summer to see Tituss and to also catch some of the US Open tennis matches.

No comments: