Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Week

This weekend our UGA Women's basketball team plays in the first round of the NCAA tournament. The tournament is being held about 50 miles from home in Duluth Georgia. UGA is the actual host of the tournament even though it is not at UGA. Anyway, I am actually working the event this weekend. A friend of mine in the athletic department needed some help so I am working it . Yesterday was the first day of practice and today are the first two games. It hasn't been too bad so far -- I'm anxious for the games to begin.

Next week, I'm off to Texas where I will meet someone with the Alzheimer's Association for a meeting. We are going to be keynote speakers at an event the Texas Alzheimer's Associaton is having. So far, 400 people have signed up for the conference. I'm looking forward to it.

This weekend starts the public policy forum in Washington DC. Please be watching for lots of news out of this conference.

More when I return from Texas.

No comments: