Monday, April 14, 2008

Watching the Masters tournament yesterday was exciting. As much as I enjoy Tiger Woods, it is nice to see someone else get that Green Jacket. The Masters tournament is so special. I have been fortunate to go to the tourney (practice rounds) twice and the course so magnificent it literally can take your breath away. The first time I saw it I just gasped. I think I did that when I saw Pebble Beach in California as well. I might not be able to play real well, but I can appreciate the courses.

My husband and I are volunteering this week at a Nationwide PGA event. We have done this for the last couple of years. However, I have had to cut my hours back every year because it is a little much for me but I can help a day or two. It's nice being outside anyway!

To Kristi -- the college student that is working on a research paper -- I tried to email you but it came back as undeliverable. You can reach me at krisbga@hotmail.com

No comments: