Saturday, December 15, 2007

This week I was in Atlanta. I went to speak to some donors of the Alzheimer's Association. While there, my husband and I stopped at one of the malls since it was the middle of the week and not as crowded as usual. The decorations were up, but it was 75 degrees outside. It just didn't feel like Christmas. Not that we usually have snow or anything here in the south for Christmas, but it usually isn't 75 degrees either. A cold front is suppose to move in tomorrow. That will help.

I have a conference call this week for our Early Stage Advisory Group and my son will be home on Tuesday. It's time for him to be home for awhile. That will make it seem more like Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi K,

I just stumbled onto your blog...

My name is Marina Cutler, I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

No questioning the Spirit of the holidays here, we just had a huge snowfall and I believe tomorrow will be and old fashion Snow Day.

What a wonderful idea you had to make this blog. I have been living through my mom's disease of Alzheimers. It has been 8 years now. She still knows who I am so I am so thankful.

I am starting a large fundraiser her in Montreal to help raise some well needed fund, for training health professionals how to deal with this disease. It is amazing how many people just think it is old age.

Keep your spirits up and live each day for what it is. I am sure I don't have to tell you that.

I am 43 years old and I just want to say how I was thinking of you even if I don't know you.

Marina