Sunday, September 02, 2007

Long Week

Boy it sure took me a lot longer to recuperate from my trip to Chicago. I was so tired after only being gone a few days. It has been hard to get back into my daily routine -- thought I was coming down with a cold, but it just turned out to be exhaustion. I'm traveling to central Illinois to visit my brothers at the end of this week, but I know I will have more downtime than when I was in Chicago so hopefully, that will not be as bad.

I went to the UGA football game last night. We don't have season tickets, but a friend of mine called and had an extra ticket so I was his date. I haven't been to a game for a couple of years so it was nice to go. Some friends of mine that go to every game gave me a ride and stayed with me until I caught up with my friend. Then my friend walked me back to a meeting place for my ride home so I wasn't alone. The stadium was sold out which means over 92,000 people were in attendance, so I was glad I wasn't alone! I really got tired after the half and it was hard for me to follow the game. Having the game in the evening was also hard for me because I'm not at my best in the evening. But, I'm glad I went -- it will probably be the only game I go to all season and it was a nice night for a game. And, we won!

No comments: