Sunday, July 29, 2007

This past week we went over to visit my son in Atlanta. We wanted to see the law firm he is working in and had a nice lunch. He only has about four more weeks before he heads back to Stanford for his final year in law school. Hopefully, my health will still be good that I will get to see him graduate next May.

I have a couple of days of meetings planned in Atlanta this week and that usually takes its toll on me -- fatigue sets in so quickly these days. I think I'm going to get a lot accomplished and then by the end of the day I wonder where the day went.

Next week, my 11 year old great niece is visiting us. Her father lives not far from here and when she comes to visit him, she comes to see us. We aren't used to having someone so young around so it is refreshing. I'm planning a trip back home to Illinois in September. It has been almost a year and a half since I have been home to visit my brothers. It's a trip long overdue.

More later this week when I return from Atlanta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is looking forward to seeing you! I'm glad to hear you'll be coming up in September - my mom is going back to England at the end of the month (the 20th?) but I'll be here so you can visit me! :o) Lyz.