Monday, January 08, 2007

I know it has been awhile since I last posted. I think I have finally settled back into my routine since my son returned to Stanford. Although, things won't be back to "normal" until my husband gets out of his cast and can drive again. I do o.k. getting around early in the morning when there are not too many people on the road but after about 10:00 a.m. I don't do very well.

My medicine and I have not been getting along so well the last week or so -- I hope it is not time to change again. I guess we'll have to see what the doctor says at my next appointment.

I wake up in the middle of the night and think about things to put in this blog and I don't write them down. So, by the next morning I don't remember. I'm afraid that if I wake up long enough to write them down, I won't go back to sleep. That's kind of silly, though, since I don't seem to go back to sleep too easily anyway. The doctor has me on a sleeping pill but I don't think it is doing much good.

Hopefully this blog will have a new look soon. My son and I discussed it when he was home and he has promised to do a facelift on it!

No comments: