Friday, November 03, 2006

Walk

Our Memory Walk is tomorrow. This year I have taken a much less active role because I knew that I couldn't do what I used to be able to do. It is way too much stress for me now -- I think I am finally learning my limitations although I don't always listen to myself! But I knew that it was time for someone else to take over the reigns of the Memory Walk. And, the lady that we have had chair our walk this year was outstanding. She has worked tirelessly for the cause and she is really to be commended. I appreciate all the things she is doing so much, I can't express it enough. It's a big job to do and she has totally embraced it. Thank you -- Eve -- for all you have done. Hopefully, I can post some photos after tomorrow's walk. Thanks to all that donated. We will definitely reach our goal for this year's walk of $50,000.

No comments: