Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A busy time

My husband's brother just left after spending five days with us. It has been 25 years since he has been to visit us. It was nice having him here. But, it was definitely hard -- havingsomeone else in the house. I'm glad he came though -- it gave my husband someone else to play tennis and golf with.

The weather has been awful down here -- lots of heat and humidity so you don't feel like doing much. Unfortunately over the weekend and through the 4th of July weekend it will be more of the same.

I'm not planning on doing much. It is going to take me awhile to get rested up from having company. I didn't realize what a toll it would take on me.

On another note, I had a weird dream last night. I hope it wasn't a premonition of some sort. But I remember going around and telling everyone that they need to let everyone in their life know how important they are and how loved they are because life is just too short. I was running around all over town telling people that -- kind of strange I know. They all looked at me like I was crazy but I kep telling them that they would thank me for it later. So, I guess I should take my own advice and thank all of you for your friendship and love -- maybe that's what dreams are for!

No comments: