Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bad Days

It's been awhile since I've had what I consider a "bad day". But this week I did. I usually don't go out much in the afternoon because I do better in the morning. I had a doctor's appointment at 2:30 on Monday and I decided since I was going to be out I would try to run a couple of errands before going to the appointment. Well, I should have thought about that before doing it. Going out in the stores later in the day for me is not good. There are just too many people and I get confused too much. Needless to say I was very frustrated. I needed to go about two miles from my last errand to the doctor and it took me over an hour to get there. I was just so confused I couldn't make it from point A to point B in a rational way. I called my husband several times for help, but he was not reachable by phone. It is always odd that I know enough to call him for assistance but that I can't get to where I'm going. Although, something that did change this time is, that I know that I can always call other people for assistance, but I couldn't do that on Monday. That thought was not something that even entered my mind, until after the episode was over.

When I finally arrived at the doctor's office (half an hour late) I had forms to fill out since I had not been to that particular doctor in awhile. And, of course, that was a big challenge. I had lots of blanks on the form because I just could not answer the simplest of questions. It's so frustrating.

I was glad to see Monday come to an end.

No comments: