Monday, February 13, 2006

People and Things

My memory is getting so much worse. I have been losing lots of things around the house. I just can't seem to remember where I put things and I'll put things in very weird places. It's so frustrating. Yesterday, I was re-organizing all of my scrapbooking stuff and kept losing track of things. I combined a lot of things to cut down on the clutter and then couldn't remember doing it.

And, I'm not recognizing people. I know some people look at me like I should know them and they don't say anything. I rationalize it by telling myself that because I am wearing my hair longer that people don't recognize me -- therefore they don't say anything -- but I have a strong feeling it is the other way around -- they are looking at me, realize I don't recognize them and then don't say anything. It's that stare they give me, that tells me that I should know who they are.

How frustrating.

No comments: