Monday, January 30, 2006

Feeling Helpless

I'm having one of those days where I just feel helpless. Not helpless as far as myself goes, but in being able to help others. In my post on January 18th, I wrote about my friend's fiancee. Tomorrow he faces a huge surgery and I'm very concerned about him. You can read about him here http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/inputSiteName.do?method=search&siteName=bradplain. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts, tomorrow is a big day. I feel helpless in there isn't much I can do for my friend Lauren. I guess it bothers me much more because she and Brad are about the same age as Alan. But, they are strong and they will get through this one way or another. I wish I could help.

It is also times like this that I wish I was doing more to help others. I sometimes don't go out of the house for days and wonder why I am wasting my time. I need to change my ways.

No comments: