Monday, April 26, 2004

Confusing

There's a lot going on in my life right now and it is overwhelming to me. It's at times like this that I'm not sure my medicine is working, but I know it must be or I probably wouldn't be able to function.

I keep thinking that "once I get past this weekend" or "once I finish this project" I'll feel better and I probably will -- it's just that all of those "things" seem to be coming at me at once.

My son graduates from Georgia Tech this weekend at the top of his class. And, he did it in three years. Pretty amazing -- he is a pretty amazing kid. You can imagine how proud I am of him. My brothers are coming to visit for the graduation and I'm really happy about that. On the other hand, I'm nervous because it is out of my routine and I don't do so well with new things. But having my family around me makes a difference and I can get through one of the proudest moments of my life so far.

No comments: