Sunday, March 21, 2004

Getting Out

I don't "get out" much these days....and it is on purpose. I used to be the one that always wanted to be on the go, but now I am much more laid back and content on staying somewhere where it is quiet, not confusing, and peaceful. But yesterday, we went to see my son and his girlfriend and went to see a Broadway show. It was really great -- I was actually able to follow the story line! Then we went out to dinner. At dinner, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and then realized after I was in there that I wasn't sure where I was! There goes that routine again! Anyway, after a few minutes of trying to get my bearings I tried venturing out to realize I was in a restaurant. I located our table and the faces were familiar. Eventually, I was understanding where I was and what I was doing -- but it is a little scary when those things happen. Luckily, they don't happen very often!

No comments: